Ring size guide
Dont know your ring size? dont worry ! We got you covered with these 3 easy ways to measure your ring size at home. At the bottom of this page you will find a helpfull conversion chart.METHOD 1. USE A STRIP OF PAPER.
To measure the ring size using a strip of paper, you will need the following:
- A strip of paper
- Cut a thin strip of paper about 100 millimeters long.
- Fold the thin strip of paper around the finger at the base and close enough to your knuckle.
- Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
- Use the ruler to measure the length in millimeters to give you the circumference.
- Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size, using the ring size chart above.
To measure with a string, you will need the following:
- Cut a string that is about 6 inches long.
- Fold the string around the base of the finger, just below the knuckle.
- Mark where the string ends with the pen.
- Place the measured string on the ruler with the area marked on your right.
- The number closest to the pen mark is the circumference of the ring in millimeters.
- Use the ring size chart above to translate the measurements into a ring size.
To measure the ring size using a ring that fits, you will need the following:
- A ring at home that fits the finger that will wear the engagement ring
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (that’s the hole inside the ring, excluding the metal).
- Write down this measurement in millimeters, and use the conversion chart below to find your ring size.